If you don’t have the day off from work or school, you could be forgiven if you have no idea when Presidents’ Day is. Well, it’s on Monday, and retailers are trying to give people a reason to remember it by offering great tech deals in a number of categories. Best Buy’s Presidents’ Day sale features markdowns on Google Home bundles, 4K TVs, and more. Dell’s deal is bringing prices down on more than 140 products and Microsoft is offering discounts on nearly 100 laptops.
George Washington’s birthday isn’t the only one Microsoft is celebrating with discounts. The Surface Pro is officially five years old! For this weekend only, Surface Pro models are on sale for $200 off. You can get multiple models starting at $799 until Monday, February 19th.
COMPUTERS AND ACCESSORIES
- Microsoft Surface Pro laptops are $200 off until Monday, February 19th. Intel i5 models are down to their Black Friday prices: $799 for the 128GB and $1,099 for the 256GB version. Microsoft is also offering Presidents’ Day discounts of up to $500 on a wide range of PCs.
- Dell’s Presidents’ Day sale is bringing down prices on more than 100 laptops, TVs, and more.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 at Samsung for $449.99 (usually $599.99). This deal is available through Monday, February 19th.
- Lenovo 14-Inch Touch-Screen Laptop at Best Buy for $349.99 (usually $399.99).
- Dell Inspiron 14 3000 Laptop at eBay for $134.99 (usually $249.99).
- Samsung 850 EVO 250GB Solid State Drive at Amazon for $87.99 (usually $149.99).
- Anker Wireless Keyboard and Mouse at Amazon for $23.99 with promo code ANKER773 (usually $32.99).
- ENDING SOON: Massdrop’s popular collaboration with Sennheiser is on sale for a limited time. The deal itself ends on Wednesday, February 28th, but there are only 2,250 available and nearly 2,000 have already been sold at the time of publication. Get it while you can.
- Eufy Genie Smart Speaker With Amazon Alexa at Amazon for $19.99 (usually $34.99).
- Sony Noise-Cancelling Over-Ear Headphones at Amazon for $298 (usually $349.99).
- Anker SoundBuds Surge Bluetooth Headphones at Amazon for $18.99 (usually $27.99).
- Insignia USB Microphone at Best Buy for $59.99 (usually $119.99).
- Sennheiser HD 231G On-Ear Headphones at Newegg for $39.95 (usually $69.95).
- Google Home products are on sale at Best Buy right now. Separate items are marked down, but you can get a Google Home and a Google Home Mini bundle for $118, down from $178.
- Select Dyson products are on sale for 20 percent off at eBay during its Presidents’ Day Sale with the promo code PRESDAY until Tuesday, February 20th at 11AM ET. Dyson itself is also running some great discounts on cordless stick vacuums and combination heaters and fans at their website.
- Best Buy’s Presidents’ Day Sale features some great deals on iMacs, 4K TVs, Amazon Echo Smart Speakers, among others. The sale ends Monday, February 19th at 11:59PM ET.
- Nest Third-Generation Smart Thermostat at eBay for $184 (usually $249.99).
- Roku Ultra Streaming Player at Amazon and B&H for $89.99 (usually $99.99).
- Aukey Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver at Amazon for $27.99 with the promo code AUKEY001 (usually $34.99).
- Lego Women of Nasa Building Kit at Amazon for $20.44 (usually $24.99).
- AUKEY Optic Pro iPhone Lens at Amazon for $6.90 with on-page promotion (usually $29.99).
- Anker PowerCore II Slim Portable Charger at Amazon for $25.99 (usually $37.99).
- Samsung Power Bundle at Amazon for $39.99 (usually $43.21).
- Game of Thrones Collector’s Edition Monopoly at Amazon for $39.87 (usually $59.99).
- Audible subscriptions are marked down for Presidents’ Day and new members can get three months for $8.95, instead of the usual $14.95
- Intoam Indoor HDTV Antenna at Amazon for $11.99 with promo code UEPMZOKV (usually $23.98).
Looking for gaming deals? Check out Polygon’s gaming deals roundup here.
Good Deals is a weekly roundup of the best deals on the internet, curated by Vox Media’s commerce team, in collaboration with The Verge’s editorial team. You can submit deals to email@example.com and find more Good Deals here. All prices are reflective of time of publication and are updated periodically to account for changes.