We’re six days away from Black Friday (November 24th) and the biggest shopping holiday of the year has already begun at several online retailers. Below, we’ve rounded up our favorite tech deals from Amazon, B&H, eBay, and more.
Great sales will launch throughout the week, many starting on Thanksgiving, so make sure to check back here. We will be bringing you the best deals on laptops, TVs, headphones, and more. Happy shopping!
Home Entertainment: TVs, speakers, and more
Headphones: wired, wireless, and more
Computing: laptops, desktops, tablets, and more
- Amazon Music Unlimited for $0.99 (usually $7.99 per month for Prime members and $9.99 per month for non-Prime members). Note this deal is valid for new subscribers to Amazon Music Unlimited for 3 months.
- iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity for $275 (usually $375) at Amazon
- eBay early Black Friday deals: mentioned earlier this week, use coupon code PSHOPEARLY for 20 percent off your purchase from now through November 20th.
- Buy a Samsung Galaxy S8 or Note 8 smart phone and get a free Gear VR or DeX Station with purchase until end of day today, Saturday, November 18th.
- New Amazon Prime promotion: For a limited time, Amazon is offering 15 percent off (up to $15) on first-time purchases in several product categories including PC, home, and toys. You have to be a paid Prime member in the US and are eligible if you have not made a purchase in these categories before. If you qualify, the 15 percent off coupon will show up on the product page under the price.
Looking for more gaming deals? Check out Polygon’s gaming deals roundup here.
Good Deals is a weekly roundup of the best deals on the internet, curated by Vox Media’s commerce editor, Chloe Reznikov, in collaboration with The Verge’s editorial team. You can submit deals to email@example.com and find more Good Deals here.
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics policy.