There was an array of new hardware announced this week, such as the Google Pixel 2, the Sonos One speaker, and the Samsung Odyssey headset. While you can pre-order those today, you might be looking for deals on some other great tech that’s available right now.
Our favorites includes Amazon’s Sonos sale, discounts on 4K smart TVs, and two Samsung deals (Galaxy Tab 3 and Gear S3) ending today (Saturday, October 7th).
- Last call! Samsung Galaxy Tab S3: Ending today, (October 7th) get $100 off the tablet, bringing the price down to $499.99.
- Lenovo 25th Anniversary Sale: Mentioned earlier this week, Lenovo is offering a special discount on the retro ThinkPad it unveiled for its 25th anniversary. Get 25 percent off various laptops until Wednesday, October 11th, including the ThinkPad X1 Carbon (5th gen).
- Amazon Kindle deals: Prime members can get $30 off the Kindle (now $49.99), Paperwhite (now $89.99) and Voyage (now $169.99).
- Amazon Fire Kids sale: Until Sunday, October 15th, Amazon is offering discounts on Fire Kids tablets that are only a few bucks shy of Prime Day. Take $20 off Fire 7 Kids Edition with code KIDSFIRE7, and $30 off Fire HD 8 Kids Edition with code: KIDSFIRE8.
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700X Processor: It’s now $100 off on Amazon, down to $299 for the first time since August.
- Anker PowerPort Speed 1 charger: The USB Type-C 30W USB wall charger is down to $22 on Amazon.
- Last call! Samsung Gear S3: Save $50 on various models of the new smartwatch (was $350–$450, now $300–$400) until end of today, October 7th.
Looking for more gaming deals? Check out Polygon’s gaming deals roundup here.
Good Deals is a weekly roundup of the best deals on the internet, curated by Vox Media’s commerce editor, Chloe Reznikov, in collaboration with The Verge’s editorial team. You can submit deals to firstname.lastname@example.org and find more Good Deals here.
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics policy.