Since Amazon bought Whole Foods in August, it’s doing things a little differently this Black Friday. The two are teaming up to offer in-store discounts on Amazon devices, including the Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Fire TV, and Fire tablets, at over 100 Whole Foods stores.
Amazon’s also going to be adding pop-up stores, staffed with Amazon employees, to select Whole Foods locations in Illinois, Michigan, Florida, California, and Colorado, starting on November 13th. It’s not yet known if these deals will also be available online.
Beginning the week before Black Friday, Amazon will offer the following deals in Whole Food stores:
- Echo Dot for $27.49 (usually $47.49)
- Amazon Echo for $74.99 (usually $94.99)
- Echo Plus for $112.49 (usually $142.49)
- Kindle Paperwhite for $89.99 (usually $119.99)
- Amazon Cloud Cam for $99.99 (usually $119.99)
- Fire 7 Tablet for $27.49 (usually $47.49)
- Fire HD 8 Tablet for $45.99 (usually $75.99)
Amazon has its own online Black Friday plans but it hasn’t announced specific deals yet.
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics policy.