Verge policy reporter Makena Kelly chats with Verge editor-in-chief Nilay Patel about important points in US tech policy recently as we go into the 2020 presidential election.
Nilay and Makena get into the policy topics that The Verge will be covering heavily this year — including political advertising on social media, amendments to Section 230, encryption and privacy legislation, and broadband access in rural areas.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
- An Amazon courier shares fears from the front lines
- Not-actually Linux distro review: FreeBSD 12.1-RELEASE
- Apple TV Plus offers free access to some original programming
- Covid-19 Symptoms (Coronavirus): What to Do If You Might Have It
- Can a coronavirus tracking app be both effective and privacy-centric?