Chief Product Officer of Adobe Scott Belsky chats with Verge editor-in-chief Nilay Patel and reporter Dami Lee about what he learned from putting Photoshop on the iPad, adapting products to new creators and platforms, Creative Cloud for the Mac Pro, and the goals of the Content Authenticity Initiative.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
- On Instagram, Black Squares Overtook Activist Hashtags
- Some essential reading and research on race and technology
- Mark Zuckerberg on leaked audio from Facebook internal meeting: Trump’s post about “looting” isn’t a “dog whistle”
- Ransomware gang is auctioning off victims’ confidential data
- Trump vs. Twitter: Here’s what you need to know about the free speech showdown