Did you miss GamesBeat Summit 2021? Watch on-demand here!
This is essentially EA’s E3-without-E3 show. The publisher has been doing its own thing separate from the big trade show in recent years. However, the result is the same: EA hosts an event where it announces games.
This year, it will take place a bit more than a month after E3, which is happening as a digital event from June 12 to June 15.
GamesBeat’s creed when covering the game industry is “where passion meets business.” What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you — not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it.
How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and “open office” events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties