Join AI & data leaders at Transform 2021 on July 12th for the AI/ML Automation Technology Summit. Register today.
On this week’s episode of the GamesBeat Decides podcast, editors Mike Minotti and Jeff Grubb live the beef-‘n’-cheddar life. They also discuss what Nintendo is thinking with the Switch OLED and what Ubisoft is thinking with Assassin’s Creed: Infinity. The crew also answers listener questions and discuss Donkey Kong Country 2. Finally, send pictures of your upside down PlayStation 5s to @jeffgrubb with the hashtag #hulsting.
GamesBeat’s creed when covering the game industry is “where passion meets business.” What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you — not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it.
How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and “open office” events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties