A new GamesBeat event is around the corner! Learn more about what comes next.
Last of the Nintendogs is back, and you can tell because GamesBeat editor Mike Minotti is grumpy once again. This time, he’s yelling about how the Game Boy and Game Boy Color are separate platforms. To keep him from throwing a tantrum, we agreed to only talk about our favorite Game Boy games on this week’s episode of the podcast.
In addition to the Game Boy love, Mike and fellow editor Jeff Grubb gush about the new Metroid Dread trailer. The pair then talk about the week’s Nintendo news, which includes a classic hardware designer leaving the company and Nintendo’s deep love for lawyers.
Join us in the doghouse, won’t you?
GamesBeat’s creed when covering the game industry is “where passion meets business.” What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you — not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it.
How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and “open office” events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties