Twitter blue check chaos and CarPlay squabbles
The Verge‘s Nilay Patel, David Pierce, and Alex Cranz discuss the end of Twitter and the future of infotainment.
- The color quiz
- Twitter tried to hide who pays for their checkmark, but life finds a way.
- Substack is getting a Twitter-like ‘Notes’ feed
- Elon Musk’s obsession with blue checks is a verified problem
- Twitter yanks the New York Times’ checkmark in verification overhaul
- Today in Twitter: where are the retweet labels, and why did Doge replace the bird?
- Spotify shuts down its Clubhouse competitor
- Spotify shows how the live audio boom has gone bust
- Everybody hates GM’s decision to kill Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for its EVs
- The rest of the auto industry still loves CarPlay and Android Auto
- GM is cutting off access to Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for its future EVs
- Could a new PlayStation handheld be built for Remote Play? I like the idea
- Asus ROG Ally handheld gaming PC is no April Fools’ joke
- Walmart’s redesigned website looks better than Amazon
- Donald Trump was arrested, please like and subscribe
- The Home Assistant SkyConnect is a combination Zigbee and Thread dongle for better smart home control
Vote for us in the People’s Voice Webby Awards for Best Technology Podcast!
Email us at email@example.com or call us at 866-VERGE11, we love hearing from you.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices
- How the Summer Game Fest rewarded fans for their patience with long-awaited sequels | The DeanBeat
- Apple AirPods Pro 2 vs. AirPods 3: The Biggest Differences
- Sierra Ventures’ Tim Guleri on generative AI: ‘I’ve never been as excited and as scared in my 20 years of doing VC’
- Louisiana Bill Would Require Kids Get a Parent’s Permission for Online Accounts
- 6 Best Standing Desk and Laptop Stand Deals