A seemingly never-ending season comes to an end for England’s players today as they host North Macedonia at Wembley in this Euro 2024 qualifier.
Gareth Southgate’s Three Lions made light work of Group C’s bottom side Malta on Friday, as they eased themselves to a comfortable 4-0 win in Ta’ Qali, with Liverpool’s Trent Alexander-Arnold the stand-out player in a new midfield role.
While England’s passage to next year’s European Championships in Germany already looks secure, their opponents this evening have plenty of work to do if they’re to qualify for next summer’s tournament.
North Macedonia led Ukraine by two goals at half-time but collapsed in the second half to lose 3-2 in Skopje, leaving them in joint second in the group alongside Italy and Ukraine.
Below, we’ll outline the best live TV streaming services to use to watch the game live wherever you are in the world.
England vs. North Macedonia: When and where?
England host North Macedonia at Wembley Stadium in London on Monday, June 19. Kickoff is set for 7:45 p.m. BST local time in the UK (2:45 p.m. ET, 11.45 a.m. PT in the US and 4:45 a.m. AEST on Tuesday, June 20 in Australia).
How to watch the England vs. North Macedonia game online from anywhere using a VPN
If you find yourself unable to view the game locally, you may need a different way to watch the game — that’s where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to stop your ISP from throttling your speeds on game day by encrypting your traffic, and it’s also a great idea if you’re traveling and find yourself connected to a Wi-Fi network, and you want to add an extra layer of privacy for your devices and logins.
With a VPN, you’re able to virtually change your location on your phone, tablet or laptop to get access to the game. Most VPNs, like our Editors’ Choice, ExpressVPN, make it really easy to do this.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in any country where VPNs are legal, including the US, UK and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service you’re streaming. You should be sure your VPN is set up correctly to prevent leaks: Even where VPNs are legal, the streaming service may terminate the account of anyone it deems to be circumventing correctly applied blackout restrictions.
Looking for other options? Be sure to check out some of the other great VPN deals taking place right now.
Livestream the England vs. North Macedonia game in the US
Monday’s game is on Spanish language service Vix Plus.
Livestream the England vs. North Macedonia match in the UK for free
Terrestrial free-to-air station Channel 4 has the rights to show all of England’s Euro 2024 qualifiers live in the UK. Coverage of this match starts at 7 p.m. BST.
Livestream the England vs. North Macedonia game in Canada
If you want to stream this game live in Canada, you’ll need to subscribe to DAZN Canada. The service has exclusive broadcast rights to every Euro 2024 qualifier this season.
Livestream the England vs. North Macedonia game in Australia
Football fans Down Under can watch this match on streaming service Optus Sport, which has the rights to show select Euro 2024 qualifiers live in Australia this season.
Quick tips for streaming Euro 2024 qualifiers using a VPN
- With four variables at play — your ISP, browser, video streaming provider and VPN — your experience and success when streaming Euro 2024 qualifiers may vary.
- If you don’t see your desired location as a default option for ExpressVPN, try using the “search for city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble getting the game after you’ve turned on your VPN and set it to the correct viewing area, there are two things you can try for a quick fix. First, log into your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered for the account is an address in the correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the physical address on file with your account. Second, some smart TVs — like Roku — don’t have VPN apps you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you’ll have to install the VPN on your router or the mobile hotspot you’re using (like your phone) so that any device on its Wi-Fi network now appears in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main site for quickly installing the VPN on your router. In some cases with smart TV services, after you install a cable network’s sports app, you’ll be asked to verify a numeric code or click a link sent to your email address on file for your smart TV. This is where having a VPN on your router will also help, since both devices will appear to be in the correct location.
- And remember, browsers can often give away a location despite using a VPN, so be sure you’re using a privacy-first browser to log into your services. We normally recommend Brave.