The Verge‘s Nilay Patel and Alex Heath join David Pierce after a long, winding weekend reporting on the dramatic shakeup at OpenAI, still in progress.
- Turmoil at OpenAI: after firing Sam Altman, what’s next for the creators of ChatGPT?
- Sam Altman fired as CEO of OpenAI
- OpenAI’s new CEO is Twitch co-founder Emmett Shear
- OpenAI board in discussions with Sam Altman to return as CEO
- Emmett Shear named new CEO of OpenAI by board
- Hundreds of OpenAI employees threaten to resign and join Microsoft
- Microsoft hires former OpenAI CEO Sam Altman
- How ChatGPT Fractured OpenAI – The Atlantic
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 866-VERGE11, we love hearing from you.
We’re doing a survey on how people use The Verge (and what they’d want from a Verge subscription). If you’re interested in helping us out, you can fill out the survey right here: http://theverge.com/survey
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices
- PC Gaming Show honors Stalker 2 as most wanted PC game of 2024
- Sam Altman officially back as OpenAI CEO: “We didn’t lose a single employee”
- Tata Technologies debuts with 140% listing gains
- Apple Watch Ultra 2 vs. Apple Watch Ultra: Comparing Each Rugged Watch
- Tesla Cybertruck Delivery Event Live: Price, Range, Specs