Having battled to a win at Tottenham on Thursday, West Ham will look to claim more local bragging rights as they make the short trip to the other side of London to face Fulham in the English Premier League.
After enduring a first-half barrage from Ange Postecoglu’s Spurs, the Hammers battled back to claim a memorable 2-1 victory that puts them in touching distance of the top six.
Fulham also claimed a statement win in midweek, after delivering an emphatic 5-0 victory at home against Nottingham Forest. That result saw the Cottagers climb to 12th in the table, but they now come up against a West Ham side that they have failed to beat in over a decade.
Below, we’ll outline the best live TV streaming services for watching all of the action live wherever you are in the world.
Fulham vs. West Ham United: When and where?
Fulham host West Ham United at Craven Cottage in west London on Sunday, Dec 10. Kickoff is set for 2 p.m. GMT (9 a.m. ET, 6 a.m. PT in the US and Canada, and 1 a.m. AEDT on Monday, Dec. 11 in Australia).
How to watch the Fulham vs. West Ham game online from anywhere using a VPN
If you’re unable to view the game locally, you may need a different way to watch — and that’s where a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to stop your ISP from throttling your speeds on game day by encrypting your traffic, and it’s a great idea if you want an extra layer of privacy for your devices and log-ins while you’re traveling and connecting to Wi-Fi networks.
With a VPN, you’re able to virtually change your location on your phone, tablet or laptop to get access to the game. So if your internet provider or mobile carrier sticks you with an IP address that incorrectly shows your location in a blackout zone, a VPN can correct that problem by giving you an IP address in your correct, non-blackout area. Most VPNs, like our Editors’ Choice, ExpressVPN, make it really easy to do this.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in any country where VPNs are legal, including the US, UK and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service you’re streaming. You should be sure your VPN is set up correctly to prevent leaks: Even where VPNs are legal, the streaming service may terminate the account of anyone it thinks is circumventing correctly applied blackout restrictions.
Looking for other options? Be sure to check out some of the other great VPN deals taking place right now.
Livestream Fulham vs. West Ham in the US
Sunday’s Fulham-West Ham match is streaming on Peacock. You’ll need a Peacock Premium or Premium Plus account to catch the game live.
Can I livestream the Fulham vs. West Ham game in the UK?
No broadcaster has selected to show this game live in the UK. That means that if you’re in the UK traveling for pleasure or for work, you’re unlikely to be able to watch the game like you normally would at home thanks to geo-blocking.
There is one option to get around this, however. By using a VPN, as explained above, you can set your location to a country where the match is being broadcast and go from there.
Livestream the Fulham vs. West Ham game in Canada
If you want to stream Fulham vs. West Ham live in Canada, you’ll need to subscribe to Fubo Canada. The service has exclusive rights to this Premier League season.
Livestream the Fulham vs. West Ham game in Australia
Football fans Down Under can watch this EPL fixture on streaming service Optus Sport, which is showing every Premier League game live in Australia this season.
Quick tips for streaming the Premier League using a VPN
- With four variables at play — your ISP, browser, video streaming provider and VPN — your experience and success when streaming EPL matches may vary.
- If you don’t see your desired location as a default option for ExpressVPN, try using the “search for city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble getting the game after you’ve turned on your VPN and set it to the correct viewing area, there are two things you can try for a quick fix. First, log into your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered for the account is an address in the correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the physical address on file with your account. Second, some smart TVs including Roku don’t have VPN apps you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you’ll have to install the VPN on your router or the mobile hotspot you’re using (like your phone) so that any device on its Wi-Fi network now appears in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main site for quickly installing the VPN on your router. In some cases with smart TV services, after you install a cable network’s sports app, you’ll be asked to verify a numeric code or click a link sent to your email address on file for your smart TV. This is where having a VPN on your router will also help, since both devices will appear to be in the correct location.
- And remember, browsers can often give away a location despite using a VPN, so be sure you’re using a privacy-first browser to log into your services. We normally recommend Brave.