Sitting alongside the neurons in your enteric nervous system are underappreciated glial cells, which play key roles in digestion and disease that scientists are only just starting to understand.
- Alabama IVF Patients Are Running Out of Time
- Palworld releases patch 0.1.50 and it’s a big one, but do Xbox saves have a bigger problem?
- Samsung Shows Off Wrist Phone Among Weird and Wonderful Display Concepts
- Imec shows advanced lithography to reduce CO2 emissions in chip factories
- AI growth spurs demand for sustainable electricity