As mentioned in last week’s roundup, most retailers are holding out on any major promotions until November, but there are a couple deals we recommend taking a look at. This week we’ve got two exclusive deals for our readers — both the Anker PowerCore 2 portable charger and Portal wifi router are 20 percent off on Amazon with the Verge promo codes listed below.
There’s also a couple entertainment and smart home sales, including this 55-inch Samsung 4K smart TV that’s now down to $624 (its lowest price to date).
Our favorite deals
Other good deals
- Amazon Echo Dot discount via Sonos: As mentioned earlier this week, Sonos is offering a $25 discount on an Amazon Echo Dot to its customers. If you’re a Sonos customer, you should be getting a unique code sometime this week with the discount, which marks down the Echo Dot from the usual $49.99 price tag to $24.99.
- Kindle eBook deals: Amazon has a bunch of great e-books discounted this week. Three of our favorites include Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? (which the movie Blade Runner is based on) by Philip K. Dick which you can get for $2.99, Octavia Butler’s brilliant Lilith’s Brood trilogy, which includes all three novels (Dawn, Adulthood Rites, and Imago) for $1.99, and Linda Nagata’s The Last Good Man (which we reviewed here), for $1.60.
- JBL Flip 3 Splashproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker: Usually $99.95, the third-generation Flip speaker has been marked down 25 percent to $75.
- Logitech Circle Wireless HD Video Battery Powered Security Camera: Now $80 off on Amazon, down to $120.
- Eero Home Wi-Fi System: The 1 Eero and 1 Beacon model is now 14 percent off from the $299 list price, down to $256. Deals are also available for larger packages.
- Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam + Yeti Professional USB Microphone Bundle: Get this bundle for $149.99 at Best Buy, a $79.99 discount.
Looking for more gaming deals? Check out Polygon’s gaming deals roundup here.
Good Deals is a weekly roundup of the best deals on the internet, curated by Vox Media’s commerce editor, Chloe Reznikov, in collaboration with The Verge’s editorial team. You can submit deals to email@example.com and find more Good Deals here.
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics policy.